Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Anticipation is Killing Me

I know we have just started this journey, but I can already tell this part of the process is the WORST. We have signed papers, selected our options, gotten an initial approval, and paid an amount of money that could have been used to buy a LOT of candy and now... nothing.


Ground has not been touched yet and we are still waiting for our pre-construction meeting to be scheduled. I guess it doesn't help that the weather in MD has not been optimal...wait. Why am I measuring my words in here? It's been crappy. Shitty. A pain in my anxious ass.


Anyway...


Once we see some progress with construction, I will start feeling better. This is something so big for us, and as I mentioned in the last post, I'm just so excited and borderline obsessed. And I don't want to lose the habit of posting here, hence the babbling. Also, the anticipation is literally killing me. Look at what I found on my head this week:



My very first gray hair.



Too many changes in 1 month. I can't deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment