Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hello, Hello!

Hello there friends, family, strangers in the Internet, NSA, Russian hackers, or whomever is reading this post right now. My name is Vivi and this month, my hubby Chad and I bought a new house.


WOOHOO! :D


This is the first home for both of us. Needless to say, we're extremely excited and a little tiny bit nervous, even though I'm sure all the Ramen we'll be eating for the next 30 years will be very comforting. Jokes aside, this next step in our relationship makes a lot of sense: we're ready financially and emotionally, we have a great support system in family and friends, we have steady jobs, and we are DONE with throwing so much money away in rent every month.


In the past few weeks, I have read a few blogs recounting other couples' experiences in the path to home ownership and decided I would do the same. Not only in hopes to help someone else one day, but also because the blog would provide me with two of my favorite hobbies: writing and reminiscing.


We will be building a brand new home (not physically, you know what I mean), so my intention is to document the process, from application to settlement, and maybe even my attempts at decorating and DIY projects once we're all moved in.


For those who will follow our story--thank you. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments. Maybe you'll even be invited to the housewarming party...


HOLY CRAP, WE ARE GROWN UPS NOW.

(P.S.: Familia e amigos no Brasil: eu adicionei Google Translate no menu a direita para que voces tambem possam accompanhar nosso progresso)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud and happy for you, guys!! ❤
    Can't wait for the next post! Love u

    ReplyDelete