Friday, January 20, 2017

Guardian Meeting

On 1/7 Chad and I met with Guardian to determine where the cable and phone jacks will be placed around the house. It was a snowy day and as the true Brazilian that I am, I hate the snow. Driving in it makes me nervous and I almost peed my pants a few times when I felt the car sliding. Definitely not a grown up like adventure.

The meeting was quick and uneventful. We got an email before the meeting with a brochure, so we already knew that we were not interested in any of their services (well, that vacuum thingy on the wall was awesome, but the Dyson will do). The Guardian tech was not pushy at all, which was a big plus. Almost made me want to buy all sorts of services from him.

The house comes with 6 jacks included on the price, and we can mix and match between cable and phone outlets. Chad is a techy guy, so he did most of the talking. We ended up getting an extra cable jack and that will cost us $95. Not bad. The reason for this is that we are still not sure where we are going to set up our TV in the living room. It'll also gives us the option to move furniture around if we ever get tired of staring at one wall.

Here are the pictures of our selection. Filled triangles are cable jacks and non-filled triangles are phone jacks.





No comments:

Post a Comment