Sunday, January 22, 2017

HELP!

HELP! I NEED HELP!

I'm on the verge of dropping to the ground like a 3-year-old, throwing a massive tantrum because I can't get what I want. If this were a Marshmallow Test, a whole bag would be gone. No delayed gratification for this girl.

I want my house ready. RIGHT NOW.

Now that we got the initial approval for our loan, the next step is to sit with Sam and our Project Manager for our pre-construction meeting so they can start breaking ground (apparently, that can occur simultaneously, too). They haven't given us a date for that yet, although she said it'd be in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, I've been obsessing about everything house: I've been reading other blogs, browsing Pinterest for ideas on decoration, walking aimlessly around Home Depot and Lowe's making lists of items we might need.... It's very entertaining, to tell you the truth.

Chad and I actually decided to start buying some things for the house now--we don't want to start this new journey with a credit card debt. Last week, for example, we were at Walmart and saw a grill that usually costs $230 on sale for $99. That was a no-brainer. I do have a big ass box sitting in my living room, but hey, sacrifices, right? This is it:


Can't wait to cook some juicy steaks on this baby!








No comments:

Post a Comment