Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I GOTS A TABLE!

YAAAAAAY.

Can you tell I'm extremely excited?!

I've been in love with this dining table for months. Never have I owned or seriously considered getting anything from Pottery Barn, but every once in a while I'd browse the website and dream about all the wonderful pieces of furniture I'd like to buy for my new home. The Toscana Dining Table costs $1299. Table only; no chairs or benches. The lowest I had seen it drop to was $999. Then today, I logged in to daydream a little more and saw it was $599 for the stain color I want (Tuscan Chestnut). AND I got a 20% off code on my email! I'm surprised they let me use it. Price of the table before shipping and taxes was $479 (!!). It does not get any better than that.

We live in an apartment, so grandma and grandpa let us ship the table to their house for the time being. I will keep an eye on promotions for the bench and chairs so I can complete the set. No rush, though, as we still have a few months before moving. So happy right now :D

Look at this beauty <3



No comments:

Post a Comment